Autoresponders are some of the most widely used marketing tools in the internet today. Both webmasters and online entrepreneurs simply love them because these tools lessen their workload, allow them to be responsive to their potential clients, and help them in promoting their products and services to those people who are most likely to buy from them.
Here are the 6 brand new methods to supercharge your autoresponders:
1. Avoid using dollar sign or other words that are highly associated with spam emails. If you want to increase the chances of your email messages getting through your potential clients' mailbox, avoid making them sound like spam emails. Aside from dollar sign, you must not also use these phrases; Viagra, as seen on Oprah, Get rich overnight, etc.
2. Plan ahead. Anticipate all the questions and concerns that your potential clients might have about your business, products, and your website. List all of them and strive to draft personalized email responses for each. It would also help to create a Frequently Asked Questions that you can send to your potential clients who are excited to know everything about your business and your products.
3. Solicit feedback. From time to time, send your potential clients with survey or questions that will encourage them to share their feedback, recommendations, and suggestions regarding your products and marketing strategies. These can help you improve on your areas of opportunities to even grow your ebusiness.
4. Revise your canned responses. Based on the comments and suggestions of your potential clients, revise your canned responses to make them more personalized and highly targeted to the needs of your intended recipients.
5. Send automated follow ups. Use your autoresponders when sending follow up emails to those people who have signified their interest in purchasing your offers. I suggest that you send at least three follow-up emails within two weeks to give your recipients more time in evaluating your products and services.
6. Promote your products and services. Instead of promoting your products using paid advertising (ex. Banner ads, PPC advertising, etc.) which can cost a lot of money, you can market your offerings through your autoresponders. Just create compelling email ads that contain images of your products, testimonials of your most satisfied clients, and product comparison. You can then send these ads to those people who are subscribed to your email marketing list at least once a week. By doing so, you will be able to advertise your products, increase your sales potential, and augment your revenue without burning your pockets.